Monday, October 19, 2009

{Monday's Menu October 19th-30th}

Yay! Two weeks in a row! lol :-D
It's going to be a rough couple of weeks for us. So I'm making these next two weeks meals from things that we already have on hand and in our pantry. It will be a stretch this time, but I'm sure I can do it. So, I'm going to put up my meal ideas that I have for the next two weeks.


  • homemade chicken nuggets and homemade french fries (I made this tonight for dinner and it was a HUGE hit with my family!)
  • pancakes
  • chicken parmasean
  • pasta bake with bratwurst
  • tuna casserole
  • bbq chicken legs
  • spilt pea soup
  • hot dogs
  • chicken tortilla soup
  • roasted chicken
  • chicken & stuffing casserole
  • crispy oven-roasted rosemary chicken with sausage & potatoes

I did a lot of roaming on http://www.allrecipies.com/ and will be trying some new recipes from there with the ingredients that I have. If we like them I'll share them. lol There's some recipes that I've been wanting to share that I have misplaced.....So as soon as I find those I'll get them on here. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment