Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{*Edit to Menu Plan*}

* I wanted to make an edit to our menu plan.  We were completely blessed yesterday.  I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about this as I'm typing.  My friend called me yesterday.....and not that we haven't talked or anything.....we just haven't been able to make our schedules work lately.....you know how life gets sometimes......so she calls me kinda out of the blue.....and asks me if we could use some ground beef!!!  I said "You have NO idea!" So she comes over with THREE groceries bags FULL of all sorts of different meats!  I couldn't believe how blessed we were!!!  It really was such a blessing in such a stressful time!
Thank you Lord, and Thank you Tiffannie!!!  :-D 
So we will be able to make a few changes to our menu planning!  Not quite so much chicken....not that we don't like chicken!  lol  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment